Si Cantik Hensem

Monday 7 November 2011

Play The Game !

Nak main satu game? Jom! Baca ni dulu. :)

Rules :
1. You must post this rules
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create 11 new questions for people you tagged to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post. 
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tags back.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about. 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.


11 Things About Me

1. Nur Nazirah Binti Abdul Rahman.
2. Naz, Zirah, Nur, Bie - My nicknames.
3. Please don't you ever called me 'Ira' especially GUYS ! *Take note*
4. I'm not Sarawakians, but I'm KL-rians..
5. I'm a shy girl. Sometimes. *uwekss.*
6. Major in Business Insurance at Malacca.
7. Have 6 family members including me.
8. I have a cat, Jihu.
9. Cadbury Dairy Milk Roast Almond lovers !
10. 154 cm, 45 kg.
11. In love with someone. 143.

Answer Kaka's question.

Q : What your hobby at home?
A : Online.

Q : Do you active in sport or academic in secondary school?
A : I'm not really active in both ; sport nor academic. But i'm more in dancing. :P

Q : Who is your idol teacher in school or university?
A : I don't have any idol teacher for the time being.

Q : When you want get married?
A : I want get married when I'm 25 years old :) *if someone ready to take me as his wife/queen*

Q : Where the suitable place when you date with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
A : At beach. Ohh..so sweet. :)

Q : Do you like shopping shoes?
A : I'm not a shopaholic person but yes.. I love shoes. :)

Q : How to get successful in life?
A : Just accept all the fate, forget all the past, think positive and just go on with your life.

Q : What is your favourite musical instruments?
A : Guitar and piano. I wish, I can play one of these instruments even just for one song. :(

Q : Which one is more suitable for me to wear it? Shawl, bawal or tudung sarung? 
A : Everything very suits on you babe. But you look more sweet with tudung bawal. :) *sincerely from me*

Q : Describe me in a simple word.
A : You're cute :)

Now.. answer my questions :)

1. When we were first met?
2. Give one thing you like and dislike about me. Anything could be.
3. Do you have a crush now? Tell me his/her name. 
4. What you will do when you're sad?
5. How many times you have been in love?
6. What's your first impression about me?
7. If you can control all of the world, what you want to do?
8. What do you think about me now? It is same like your first impression to me before?
9. What is the saddest thing happened in your life?
10. Tell me about your personality.
11. Describe about me.


Here are lucky persons I tagged to answer all my questions ;
Aimi
Kaka
Suhaila
Fairi
Yaya
Emon 

::Tiada Kata Seindah Bahasa::

4 comments:

  1. sorry.. can i answer your question here?
    because i'm lazy to write it again on my blog. hehe
    okay lets start..

    1. When we were first met?
    at level 21 tun putih in uitm melaka. :)

    2. Give one thing you like and dislike about me. Anything could be.
    i like when you give me a spirit. about dislike i don't know. huu

    3. Do you have a crush now? Tell me his/her name.
    i think you know him..

    4. What you will do when you're sad?
    tell to someone that i believe about the saddest thing

    5. How many times you have been in love?
    3 times but all of my ex are crazy. haha

    6. What's your first impression about me?
    my heart says.. she can be my friend

    7. If you can control all of the world, what you want to do?
    first i wish it will be real that i can control the world. then, i will think about it later.

    8. What do you think about me now? It is same like your first impression to me before?
    yes ! you really be my friend

    9. What is the saddest thing happened in your life?
    when i missing someone in my heart. it really hurt.

    10. Tell me about your personality.
    i am a good listener and i really want to reach my target.

    11. Describe about me.
    pretty girl and can be my "pemangkin semangat" :)

    that all naz. thanks for answer all my crazy question up there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. okay Miss Kaka.
    do I know who your crush? Okay. Tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Answer question
    1. When we were first met?
    We never meet act. Am I rite?
    2. Give one thing you like and dislike about me. Anything could be.
    Ur personality of course. Ahaha. Dislike none
    3. Do you have a crush now? Tell me his/her name.
    Crushhhhhhhh. Woot woot :D biarlah rahsia
    4. What you will do when you're sad?
    Play games for the whole day. Or futsal
    5. How many times you have been in love?
    Couple ada lah. Tp love baru sekali
    6. What's your first impression about me?
    Hmmm, ur face sama mcm teacher I kat teknik dulu. ahaha
    7. If you can control all of the world, what you want to do?
    Xpernah plak terpikir… mcm3 boleh buat :p
    8. What do you think about me now? It is same like your first impression to me before?
    Ahaha. Still the same. Tp u nmpak mcm hotsetapppp skang. :3
    9. What is the saddest thing happened in your life?
    When it comes to what I like the most and its gone or I don’t get it.
    10. Tell me about your personality.
    I’m just a simple person.
    11. Describe about me.
    Ur gorgeous


    thats all from me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks epul for ur feedback.
    yeah, kite takpernah jumpa lg pon.
    pasal muka same like ur tche.. i ingat lg.
    amboi, i hot sentap ehh. haha.
    gorgeous? of course not.
    anyway..thanks epul :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...