Si Cantik Hensem

Friday 12 October 2012

The Quotes

The quotes that I like much!

1. From good things, I learn to be a thankful person. For bad things, I learn to be strong person.

2. Life is a blank page. Each person have their own pen and writes their own story.

3. Dear Bestfriends, please stay in my life forever because you're one of the best things to ever happen to me.

4. I may not be able to it all, but God only presents me with obstacles that I am capable of overcoming.

5. All of the bullshit you have to go through makes you stronger.



6. When you're upset, be strong. It makes the one that you love happy and it makes the ones who hate you upset.

7. Save your heart for someone who does care about you and not for someone who only cares about you when they are just bored.

8. Sorry, I'm not Adele. I don't wish the best for you nor do I want to find someone like you. I do however set the fire to all your stuff.

9. I believe finding the one is a process of elimination. So, with every breakup, you're one step closer to finding your true love.

10. I'm not a perfect person, I made a lot of mistakes.. but still, I love those people who stay with me after knowing how really I am.



11. A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It's just his way to letting you realized He saved you from the wrong one.

12. Move on. It is just a chapter in the past but don't close the book. Just turn the page.

13. Talking about past relationship is doesn't you're still stuck on it. Sometimes its a reminder not to screw up again.

14. So many girls fall in love with the wrong guy, simply because the wrong guy usually say all the right things.

15. A girl status will tell you more about she feels than she ever will.



16. When I go to bed, half  the time I'm not sleeping. I'm usually lying there making up scenarios in my head.

17. Being friends with you show that we are mature enough to get over the fact that we are not meant to be together.

18. Everyone deserved for second chance, but not for the same mistakes.

19. Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. painful moments, trust God.  Every moments, thank God.

20. God puts someone into your life to fill a need. Either them for yours or yours for them. Everyone is there for a reason.



21. Sometimes letting go makes things better because you believe in God's plan that one day someone will be sent and destined to be with you forever.

22. In every single song lyrics, there are something behind it.

23. It's not that we are not meant be to together, I think we are just not ready for forever.

24. Don't expect to find the right person if you are not willing to let the wrong one go.

25. I want to refresh my mind. Delete all my problem, undo all my mistakes, and save all the happy moments.


26. I love the friends who can make me laugh when I don't feel like smiling.

27. Yes, I'm weird but the thing is I've never been normal.

28. Forgetting someone is easy. The only difficult part is to forget the memories we've made with that person.

29. Tears are how our heart speaks when our lips cannot describe how much we've been hurt.

30. I wanted to ask you how you felt about me, but I never did because I was afraid I might not like what you had to say.



::Tiada Kata Seindah Bahasa::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...