Si Cantik Hensem

Saturday 9 July 2011

Sorry.. I hate you.. Nazirah !!!

Nazirah!
What happen to you?
Are you out of mind?
Actually,what do you want in your life hah?

The answer is... " I Don't Know"

I don't know what happen to me..
I don't know why these day I really can't be normal like before..
I don't know what I want in my life!

I hate being like this.
I hate all these feeling.
Everything I do is not right..

It's very bothering me..
and it's very confusing me..
I never wish to be like this..
I never wish to feel like this..
I never wish to hurt you..

Please..I really hope..
You can hold my heart till the end..
Never let it far away even just for one second..
Always be here for me when I need someone to share..

What can I do now..
Just pray to Him what can I do best for everyone's sake..

In short.. I hate myself.

::Tiada Kata Seindah Bahasa::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...