Si Cantik Hensem

Wednesday 13 July 2011

I can't take back my word and...will never be..

I have decided..
And I can't take back my word..and will never be..
What I do now..it's not because of other person..
It was because of us.. you and me..
I felt like you never care about me..

I need someone who are willing to take care of me in no matter of what situation he is..
But..is this really a good decision??
If it does not happen like what I expected .. I have to accept it..
And you're paid for what you have done Nazirah !

Get ready to accept anything may happen.
It may be positive or negative..
It may be happy or sad ending..


Terserah kepadaNya....

" Strong people know how to keep their life in order.. even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say 'im okay' with a happy smile. "
::Tiada Kata Seindah Bahasa::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...